1. British Columbia - Okanagan wine region, skiing, fishing, whale watching, golf and other outdoor adventures.
2. Alberta - Calgary Stampede, Edmonton Folk Festival, Edmonton Mall, Rocky Mountains, Head Smashed-In Buffalo Jump.
3. Saskatchewan - Fishing, hunting and other outdoor adventure.
4. Manitoba - Polar Bear Capital of the World, Le Festival du Voyageur, Folklorama.
5. Ontario - Algonquin Park, CN Tower, Niagara wine region, Bruce Trail, woods and lakes.
6. Quebec - French Culture / Language, Old Montreal, Plains of Abraham, skiing.
7. New Brunswick - Bay of Fundy, Appalachian Range, coastline, lighthouses.
8. Nova Scotia - Cabot Trail and other scenic drives, Celtic culture, Fortress of Louisbourg, fresh lobster dinners, coastline, Annapolis Valley.
9. Prince Edward Island - Anne of Green Gables
10. Newfoundland & Labrador - Gros Morne National Park, the friendliness of the people, icebergs, whale watching.
11. Yukon - Northern lights, dog sledding, historic Klondike Gold Rush locations, Kluane National Park, midnight sun.
12. Northwest Territories - Northern lights, midnight sun, Nahanni River, outdoor adventure.
13. Nunavut - Canada's youngest territory or province.